- Product ID: use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work.
- Proxy List: used for monitoring only. Can be the same as your task list.
- Delay: monitor delay. Recommended to be left at
- Captcha setting that will be used to solve any Queue-It captchas. Recommended to use any third party solution.
Captchas are required for Queue-It only! DataDome captchas are solved by Prism.
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range.
- Account List: FLX accounts the tasks will use
- Gift Card List: Gift card list the tasks will use
- There is a common misconception that if the release uses Queue-It then Geetest will not be used and this is wrong. Regardless of the queue type, DataDome with Geetest will always be in use.
- For those unfamiliar with Queue-It, it is another queue type that Footsites use. Queue-It requries a recaptcha V2 (standard captcha) to enter the queue.
- DataDome is the anti-bot that Footsites use and when your proxy becomes blocked, a captcha will be needed. Prism will solve all GeeTest captcha automatically.